Our Merchant Acquiring practice area is the most specialized in the industry, with deep expertise in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Latin America. We offer a range of merchant acquiring services to bank and non-bank merchant acquirers, transaction processors, payment networks, ISOs, merchants, ISVs, VARs, alternative payment providers, technology providers and private equity firms. Our engagements include comprehensive strategy development and implementation, portfolio and financial diagnostics, risk and compliance assessments, market research, and buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory, covering partnership formations and renewals, target due diligence, and end-to-end support for many of the industry’s largest transactions over the past two decades.
Our Merchant Acquiring Services team draws on a dedicated pool of professionals. Each member of our team has specialized areas of focus within the Merchant Acquiring market so that we provide our clients with the most in-depth knowledge and experience. In particular, we have deep subject matter expertise in all aspects of acquiring strategy, including sales, pricing, retention, vertical markets and sourcing, acquiring risk, EMV, POS technology, alternative payments, and the M&A market.
For more information on our Merchant Acquiring leadership team, please reference their biographies:
- Marc Abbey, Managing Partner
- Joel Van Arsdale, Partner
- Raymond Carter, Principal
- Scott Calliham, Principal
- Emily Boese, Senior Manager
- Janinne Dall’Orto, Senior Manager
- Erik Howell, Senior Manager
- Brooke Ybarra, Senior Manager
We invite you to review examples of our recent articles and analysis:
- The Imperative for Multi-National Acquiring
- Acquirer Earnings Roundup: February 2015
- Elevated Acquiring Risk in the EMV Transition
- Merchant Life Cycle Marketing
- Processor Contract Terms Impacting Value of Merchant Acquiring Portfolios
- M&A Fundamentals for Sellers
- EMV Messaging on Acquirer Websites
- A Merchant Acquiring Perspective on Apple Pay
- Special Edition Navigator
- Update on the Bank Partnership Market
- The Death of Terminals?
- Trends and Themes from Analyst Reports